You are looking for quick answers to your question? We gave the most common questions to this chart.
Through the addressed sensors a temperature change is located very precisely. The measuring cycle of the cable is maximum 10 seconds.
Yes, and this is unique on the market. The repeatability of the d-LISTcontroller is ± 0.0625 K.
We are offering standard sensor cables but it is as well possible for the customers to select the sensor spacing freely.
We deliver on cable drums with a maximum length of 2,000 meters (SEC 20) or 2,400 meters (SEC 15). For the sensor cable SEC 20, longer cable lengths can be realised by means of cable sleeves joints or connection boxes.
The sensor cable will be installed only in the area, where the temperature is monitored. The connection to the sensor control unit will be realised with a connection cable.
Our technicians can access the control units by telephone modem or through a network (with client consent).
The sensor cables of both systems can be repaired several times without impairing the functionality and without loss of properties.
The sensor cables of both systems react to convection heat as well as to thermal radiation, which mainly contributes to fire detection at higher wind speeds (e.g. in tunnels). The LIST sensor cable guarantees a localised fire detection even at wind speeds of 10 m/s.
- the LISTcontroller and the sensor cable SEC 20 are approved according to EN 54-22, response class A1N, A2N and BN (G 213072).
- for the sensor control unit d-LISTcontroller and the sensor cable SEC 15 the VdS certification according to EN 54-22 was applied for, response classes A1N, A2N, BN, CN, A1I, A2I, Bi as well as CI (G 2xxxxx)
- the d-LIST system is approved for ATEX zones 2 and 22 with the sensor control unit SCU 800-03-Ex, sensor cable SEC 15-Ex, connection box CBO 5-Ex and external sensors ESD-A5-Ex.
- The LIST system is approved for ATEX Zones 2 and 22 with the sensor cable SEC 20-Ex, connection box CBO 20-*-Ex and external sensors ESA-A5-Ex .
- the sensor control unit SCU 800-03 (cat. D) and the sensor cable SEC 15 (cat. D + F) are approved according to DNV-GL, certification no.: 60 380 - 09 HH.
Up to 254 alarm zones can be programmed. Section-by-section alarm signalling takes place either via relay contacts of the relay module RELMOD or via open data protocols to superordinate systems (FACP/PLC).
No, all our LISTcables and control units are "Made in Germany".
We are offering trainings in Isen near Munich, the date for the next trainings are published on our homepage.